Tuesday 25 June 2013

God is aware and He cares 1.


“… for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.” Matthew 6:8(KJV)

When you know that the Father knows what you need before you ask Him, you will be able to rest in prayer. God is aware of all your needs before you ask Him. So do not pray as though you are trying to convince God. Don’t pray that way.

I remember the story of a dear minister of God who was praying one day for souls to be saved and he said he prayed to a point and he said to the Lord, “You know that I want this people to be saved more than You.” Then the Lord answered, and said, I sent my Son to die for these people before you were born. And the Lord made me know that is what religious zeal has done to a lot of people and they don’t even know His heart. Is it possible for you to want a soul to be saved more than God? He did not know the Father’s love for all who are lost to be saved, because the Bible says in 1 Timothy 2:4(CEV) “God wants everyone to be saved and to know the whole truth …” 

Some others pray saying, “Father if really you care for me, if you care for me at all do it for me and I will praise your name.” They don’t know the heart of the Father and how He cares for them. Yet the Bible says in Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” In other words, God gave His Son to die for us inspite of our sins because of how He loves us. In Romans 8:32, the Bible says, “He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?”

Confession
Father according to your Word in 1 Corinthians 3:21, I declare that all things are mine. The world is mine, life is mine, the things present, and the things to come are all mine and I belong to Christ, and Christ is God’s.

Further Study
Psalm 84:11, 1 Corinthians 2:12, Revelation 21:7.

Doing the Word
Don’t beg, confidently ask the Father for what you need.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION