Monday 3 June 2013

Pray based on Word knowledge.


“Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.”
Isaiah 41:21(KJV)

People who do not pray according to the Word of God, pray to  the Father as if they are trying Him to see if He will answer their prayer. This is because their faith was not built on the Word of God before they asked. 

So before you go to the Father praying and asking for anything, make sure that your faith  and your asking is based on the Word of God. That is the way to always get answers to your prayers.  

I have noticed in my life that I do not need to ask God for money anymore because I have come to that place where I rest in Him. This is because there are certain things that I know from the Word of God and certain principles that I put to work concerning my finances and my prosperity that sustains the blessing in my life.

Whenever I pray for people, because I always pray according to the Word of God, I always expect an answer. As believers, God always wants us to function and live our lives based on this truth. So if you believe that God heard you the first time you prayed, then why are you still praying about that need again.

Your knowledge is the basis for your prayer. This is because for you to be able to ask according to the will of God, you must know the Word of God. So the knowledge of the Word of God is vital in successful praying.       

Prayer
Dear Father I cast all my cares upon you(call out some of those cares) and I know that you've heard me and I receive the answers right now in Jesus Name. Amen.

Further study
Philippians 4:6-8, 1 Peter 5:7, Psalm 55:22, Psalm 119:81.

Doing the Word
Write out in a note that you have received all that you asked for in faith today. And rejoice because you have no care in this world.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION