Friday 14 June 2013

God already answered.

“We don't have a priest who is out of touch with our reality… ” Hebrews 4:15(MSG)

Our opening scripture is letting us know that Jesus can be touched by our weakness and He understands what we may be going through. Sometimes some people pray and say, “O God, if only you know what I am going through, you would have done something.” They blame God for their problems as though its God’s fault.

I would like to share this analogy with you: Lets say you needed  money and I paid a hundred thousand naira into your account. Then I called to let you know that the  money has already been paid into your account but you didn't pick up your phone. As a result you called me back later weeping and crying to tell me how you really needed the money, and to say that if I had really loved you I would have done something about it. But then I replied and told you that I had already paid the money you needed into your account. At the moment you hear that I've already paid the money into your account, you will immediately stop crying and go and withdraw the money. But if when you called me I was not reachable, you would start saying that I am wicked because you didn't know that when you asked I responded and paid the money. You will go and continue to complain even to others that you told me about your problem but I didn't do anything about it. But the truth is that I had already done something about it but you didn't know and you couldn't go and withdraw it because you have not been able to get through to me.

That is the same way the prayer lives of many are. They have not been able to get through to God, therefore they are yet to receive what they  have asked for in prayer because they lack knowledge.

Prayer:
Dear Father I thank you for your Word to me today that has enlightened me to know that you have already answered all my previous prayers. Right now I release my faith to lay hold on all the answers to my prayers. Thank you Father for all the benefits you have for me are all coming to me by free course today. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Further Study
Hosea 4:6.

Doing the Word
Take time out through the day to thank the Father for His answers instead of complaining.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION