Wednesday 26 June 2013

God is aware and He cares 2.


“And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.” Isaiah 65:24(KJV)

Do you know that what some people call prayer is actually quarreling with God? Imagine some one praying and saying, “Oh Father, let me just tell you. I am tired. And if you do not do it for me now, I will backslide.” The reason people pray that way is because they do not know the Father. That is the problem a lot of Christians are having, they do not know the Father.

2 Peter 1:2 says, “Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord”  This means that when you know God, favour and peace will multiply in your life. That is what will get rid of every frustration and bring you to a place of rest when you pray.

An evangelist needed money to print books in South Africa in the language of the Africans. So he said he told the Lord that he was just going to take that day to praise Him while he was believing God for the money to come. So as he got on his knees and began praising God, he got a call from his friend offering to have lunch with him that day. But he declined telling his friend that he has decided to praise God all day. The next day while he was at lunch with the man, the man said I called you yesterday because I felt impressed in my heart by the Lord to give you such and such an amount of money. And he made it known that, that amount was the exact amount he was praising God for the previous day.  This means that God already gave him his answer before he was even through with His day of praise.

Therefore, I want you to know today that God is so eager to answer your prayer. So ask with the right attitude and you shall receive.

Prayer
Dear Father I dedicate this day to offering prayers of praise and thanksgiving to you for I know that you are able to do exceeding abundantly above all that I have asked in the Name of Jesus.

Further Study
Psalm 91:15, Acts 16:23-26, Colossians 3:17, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.

Doing the Word
As you go about your day today, take out time to thank and praise the Father for His answers.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION