Sunday 2 June 2013

Praying God’s will.



“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:” 1 John 5:14(KJV)

Today from our opening scripture, we see that if we ask any thing according to God’s will, he hears us. God’s will is His Word. Therefore, when we pray according to the Word of God, He hears us.

So when I pray according to the Word of God, I am confident knowing that God hears me. God wants you to know that He hears you when you pray according to His Word. In 1 John 5:15, the Bible says, “And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.”

Praying with the Word of God gives you that confidence knowing that whatsoever you ask of the Father, you know that you have it. The Bible didn't say and we shall have it but rather 1 John 5:15 says, “…we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.” Why? It is because we asked according to the Word of God.

Therefore, the Bible is letting us know that if God hears you when you pray, then it is as good as done. If He heard me, then I have the petitions that I have desired of Him. Let this always be your conviction when you pray.

Prayer
Dear Father I thank you because I know I am guaranteed to get answers to all my prayers whenever I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

Further Study
Mark 11:24, John 14:13, John 15:7, John 16:23-27.

Doing the Word
As you pray today, thank the Father for His answers.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION