Wednesday 5 June 2013

Ask in faith.


“And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.”       Isaiah 65:24(KJV)

From our opening scripture, the Bible lets us know that before we call He answers and while we are yet speaking, He hears us. God does not hear us because of much speaking. In otherwords God does not hear us just because we prayed again and again. He heard us the moment we prayed in faith.

George Muller was travelling in a ship one time and there was mist in the sea and they couldn't see their way. So, when he came out and the Captain told him about it. He asked the Captain to give him a moment, then he went on his knees and prayed, telling the mist to shift. When he was through praying, he went back and told the Captain that the mist would shift. And the mist shifted just as he said and the sea was clear again.  

Come to this knowledge that you can change anything. Know that no matter what comes against you, it is for the glory of God.

Do you know that whatever comes against you is for your glory? When you know, your attitude will be different in the midst of challenges.  When my wife was pregnant with our first child, they said that there was a fibroid disturbing the child. The average couple would have said, “okay let them terminate the pregnancy.” Not us, we knew the blessing was on us because the Bible says in Deuteronomy 28:4, “Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body …” So my wife carried the baby full term and our first child was born safely inspite of the initial testimony of the doctor because we knew the Word of God.   

Therefore when you ask the Lord in Faith for anything, know that it will surely come to pass to the glory of God.

Prayer
Dear Father I thank you for I am blessed in the city, I am blessed in the field. Thank you for all my children are blessed, my business is blessed, my bank account is blessed. I am blessed in my coming in and I am blessed in my going out. All those that rise up against me will fall for my sake, my job and all that concerns me is blessed. I am working in righteousness and dominion. I am blessed with all good things. I shall never be barren. I bring forth fruit in and out of season. The windows of heaven are opened unto me and I shall lend to nations and I shall not borrow. The Lord has made me the head and not the tail, and I shall be above only and I shall not be beneath in Jesus Name. Amen.

Further Study
Jeremiah 29:12, 1 Timothy 2:8, 1 John 5:14-15.

Doing the Word
Keep your confessions consistent with your faith.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION