Thursday 27 June 2013

God delights in answering your prayers.


“And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.”       John 16:23(KJV)

Jesus is saying to us here that whatever we ask the Father in His name, the Father ‘will’ give it to us. The word ‘will’ means determined, delighted, takes pleasure in. So whatever we ask the Father in the Name of Jesus, He is delighted to give it to us. Whatever we ask the Father in the Name of Jesus, He takes pleasure in giving it to us. 

This shows us that God is not our problem when it comes to receiving answers to our prayers, but God is my solution. In other words God is not the One hindering my prayers, but rather He is the One that wants to answer my prayer. This is because God is always delighted to give you anything that you ask in the name of Jesus.

The question now is this? If you are not having answers to your prayers, who should you blame? The answer is you. Therefore ask yourself the following questions: Is my prayer directed to the Father? Secondly, did I pray in the name of Jesus? This is because when you ask in the name of Jesus, the Father is delighted in answering you. So whatever I ask in the name of Jesus, I should consider it done.

Matthew 7:7-11 says, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?”                     

Prayer
Dear Father I thank you because you are delighted, determined and takes pleasure in answering my prayers. I believe I receive by faith all that I demand in prayer today in Jesus Name. Amen.

Further Study
John 14:14, 1 John 5:14-15

Doing the Word
Make your demands in faith with thanksgiving.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION