Wednesday 17 July 2013

Strength by grace 1.


“… let the weak say, I am strong…” Joel 3:10(KJV)

Grace makes men strong. The message of grace doesn't make people weak, it makes weak people strong. 

In 2 Corinthians 12:9 the Bible says, “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” Please say out loud; “Father your grace is enough for me.” Notice that this grace is God’s grace. So that lets you know that God is the source of grace. 

God says, “My grace is sufficient for thee:” At this time when God gave this word to Paul, he was having a challenge and he prayed three times that the Lord should take the messenger of satan away from him and the Lord answered and said, “My grace is sufficient for thee:!”

I announce to you today that inspite of your challenges, God’s grace is sufficient for you. The word ‘for’ can also mean ‘because’. So He is saying “My grace is sufficient for thee: for(because) my strength is made perfect in weakness.” Grace doesn't make people weak, it makes them strong. 

There are lots of people who believe that if you preach the message of grace people will not live right. They talk that way because they don’t understand grace and neither do they understand the Law. 

The Lord says, “My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.”  The word strength here means “dunamis”, In other words He is saying that “My grace is sufficient for thee: for my Power is made perfect in weakness.” So this means that grace is my access to God’s power! Therefore if you are going to walk in the power of God and live above your weaknesses, you must understand grace. 

Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you because the grace of God is sufficient for me and your strength is made perfect in me over every weakness in my life. I live above my weakness and the Power of Christ shines through me producing discipline and strength of character in Jesus Name. Amen.

Further Study
2 Corinthians 12:9-10, Romans 8:37.

Doing the Word
Please get the message, The Gospel of Grace and listen to it again and again.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION