Sunday 28 July 2013

Grace manifested.

 “For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men.” 
Titus 2:11(KJV)          

From our opening we see that  Jesus Christ was the grace of God in manifestation. Therefore, we see that grace is a person. In Titus 3:3-4 the Bible says, “For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,” Jesus Christ is the love of God in action. So if you want to know the way God will respond to you, look at the way Jesus responded to people.

A lot of believers are still not seeing themselves in the light of God's grace. How did Jesus respond to the sick? Did He tell them: “you are suffering the punishment for your sins? no He reached out to them in love and healed them.

I remember some time ago, I believe in 2008,the Lord spoke to me and said, “Let Jesus Christ remain the central theme of your message.” In other words, whatever you preach should point the people to Jesus. There are some messages you listen to that points you to yourself. But when you point the people to Jesus, and they behold Him, they will be transformed. Because when we see Him, we are changed.

The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 3:18, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” Praise God.

CONFESSION
I turn my focus and attention away from myself and my weaknesses and I chose to focus on Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith. As I behold Him, I am being changed from glory to glory even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

For further study read
John 1:14,16,17, Titus 3:4-5, Isaiah 45:22, Luke 3:6.

DOING THE WORD
Please go to page 66 and order for the recommended messages.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION