Thursday 18 July 2013

Strength by grace 2.

“… For my strength is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9(KJV)

Do you know that God’s Power is made perfect in weakness? The message of grace will make you strong if you are weak. Why? His strength is made perfect in weakness. So if you are reading this today and you are weak, I bring you good news, the message of grace will make you strong. 

Some people think that the Law is what will make them strong. No the law will not make you strong, because the Bible says that the law is the strength of sin. 1 Corinthians 15:55 says, “O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?” Paul asked a question, death where is your sting? Then he answered and said in 1 Corinthians 15:56 saying, “The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.”  But he doesn't stop there. He goes on to say in 1 Corinthians 15:57, “But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Galatians 3:24 says, “Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.” For this cause Galatians 5:1 says, “Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”

So, the Lord Jesus came to make us free from the law by His grace through the redemption which He purchased for us by His blood. 

Confession
Dear Father I thank you for you have given me the victory by my faith in Jesus Christ. I declare that I have being made free from the law of sin and death, and I am strengthed with all might unto all patience with endurance and joyfulness. You are Faithful who has called me and I know you will do it.

Further Study
1 Corinthians 16:13, Ephesians 6:14, 2 Thessalonians 2:15, Hebrews 10:23, 35-39.  

Doing the Word
Maintain your liberty in Christ by keeping your faith based on the grace of God and not on the law.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION