Monday 15 July 2013

Its your time.


“We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)”                   2 Corinthians 6:1-2(KJV)

Our opening scripture tells us that we are in a time accepted. In other words, we are in the acceptable day of the Lord. This is the day when the favors of God profusely abounds towards us. This is the time of favor, and I believe we have entered a season of favor. It is a time accepted. In this time when you ask, you will get your answer.

Another thing I want you to notice about this acceptable time is that it is a day of salvation. It is a day that God’s help is available to you. The Word salvation is from the Greek word ‘soteria’ meaning deliverance, rescue, healing, health, prosperity,safety, etc. Therefore, if this is a day of salvation, it means that in this day, God’s deliverance is available to you. 

It means that you can be rescued today. It means that you can be healed today. It means you can live in divine health everyday. It means you can begin to enjoy and live in prosperity and safety everyday. This is because we are in an acceptable time.

Therefore, no matter what you may be going through, or where you find yourself today, all the help you need is available to you everyday. Behold now is your accepted time. Live your life and confront your challenges knowing that you are in your accepted time. So know from today that you are living under God’s favor everyday. So expect today to be a favorable day for you. 

Confession
Thank you Father for saving me. I have been delivered from the kingdom of darkness and I live in the kingdom of God’s dear Son. I have been rescued from sin. By the stripes of Jesus I was healed. Jesus was made poor that I through His poverty might become rich. I am rich. I live in prosperity and health. No evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling. I am the blessed of the Lord because I am in my acceptable time.

Further Study
Isaiah 49:8, Isaiah 51:1-3, Isaiah 54:2-3.  

Doing the Word
Keep your confessions consistent with the Word of God.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION