Saturday 13 July 2013

The day of power.


“Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, …” Psalm 110:3(KJV)

I will like to announce to you today that we are now in that day that is been talked about in Psalm 110:3. 

Today is the day of God’s power and the people are being made willing. The Bible says in Acts 2:16-17 “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:” These are the last days that is being talked about and the Spirit of God is already being poured out. 

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Power. This is why Micah declared in Micah 3:8, “But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, …”

In Isaiah 10:27, the Bible says, “And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.”  The day being talked about here in Isaiah 10:27 is the day of His power and we are in that day today, therefore I declare to you today that you will be yoke free and burden free in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Prayer
Dear Father I thank you because I am full of power by the Spirit of the Lord. Thank you Father for the fullest measure of your divine presence is heavy upon my heart, influencing my actions and producing in me a willingness to do God’s will. Every burden is lifted and every yoke is destroyed from my life by the anointing of your Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.

Further Study
2 Corinthians 13:14, Isaiah 9:4, Nahum 1:13.      

Doing the Word
Pray with Ephesians 3:16 for yourself.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION