Thursday 7 November 2013

Jesus wants to heal you

“And behold, a leper came and worshipped Him, saying, "Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean."” Matthew 8:2(EMTV)

From our opening scripture, you will notice from the words of the leper, that he knew that Jesus could heal him, but he was not convinced or sure, that Jesus would be willing to heal him at that time.

It is sad to say that there are a lot of Christians today who believe that Jesus has the ability to heal them, but they doubt His willingness to heal them. The Contemporary English Version(CEV) puts it this way, “Suddenly a man with leprosy came and knelt in front of Jesus. He said, "Lord, you have the power to make me well, if only you wanted to."”

So the question I will like to ask you today is this; “Do you believe Jesus is willing to heal you now?” I want you to read what Jesus said in answer to that in Matthew 8:3(EMTV), “And reaching out His hand, Jesus touched him, saying, "I am willing; be cleansed." Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.” The Contemporary English Version(CEV) renders it this way, “Jesus put his hand on the man and said, "I want to! Now you are well." At once the man's leprosy disappeared.”

Therefore, I want you to know that Jesus is willing to heal you today. Jesus has not changed. Hebrews 13:8 says, “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.”

Put your faith in His Word to work today, and His power will be released towards you for your healing in Jesus Name. Amen.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you because the Power of your Word is released towards me right now, bringing wholeness into my whole being in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

For further study read:
John 5:20-21, Psalm 107:20.

DOING THE WORD
Start thanking God for your healing.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION