Wednesday 6 November 2013

God's still heals

“Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” 1 Peter 2:24(KJV) 

Do you know that there are some people who believe that God doesn't heal anymore? But that is not true because, God still heals today.

The Bible says in Hebrews 13:8, “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.” According to the Word of God, Jesus never changes. So, if Jesus healed yesterday, or in Bible days, it means He is still able to heal today, tomorrow and forever.

Secondly, I want you to know that, all sicknesses can be healed. This is because, the Bible says in Psalm 103:3, “Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;” This means that you can live in a state of health as a child of God, because, it is one of God's deepest desires for you as seen in 3 John 1:2 where the Bible says, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”

Therefore, if you are sick today, no matter what kind of sickness you are afflicted with, you can be healed. In Matthew 4:23, the Bible says, “And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.” The Bible tells us that, Jesus healed all manner of sickness and disease among the people.

From the above, I want you to know that, no matter what the sickness or disease is called, it can be healed. The Bible says in Malachi 3:6, “For I am the LORD, I change not;” Therefore, you can be healed today, if you believe with all your heart His Word to you.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I believe your Word to me today. Therefore, I declare that by the stripes of Jesus, I am healed, and I live my days in divine health in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Psalm 147:3, Malachi 4:2, Luke 4:18.

DOING THE WORD
If you are sick in your body, call that sickness by name and cast it out in Jesus Name.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION