Thursday 14 November 2013

Healing pleases God.

“I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.”     
John 5:30(KJV)

Reading from the words of Jesus above, we see that He came not to do His own will, but the will of the Father who sent Him. This means that, whatever Jesus did was the will of the Father.

When you read through the scriptures, you will discover that Jesus was always healing the sick. This testifies that healing is always God's will. So never be afraid to pray for the sick or to demand for your healing because, healing is God's will.

In John 8:29, Jesus said, “And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.” Notice what Jesus said, He said, He does always those things that please the Father. That means, healing the sick, which is one of the things that Jesus did, always pleases the Father.

Be conscious of this truth; God is always pleased to heal you. God takes pleasure in healing. God does not want you to be sick. He does not take pleasure in your pain, but instead He is delighted to heal you. This is why the Bible says in 3 John 1:2, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”  

Therefore, I want you to know that God does not want you to be sick, but His deepest desire and delight is for you to prosper and be in health. This is why He already made provisions for our health and well being in Christ.

Confession.
According to Colossians 2:10, I declare that I am complete in Christ, therefore whatever is not in Christ in not in me. Therefore whatever the Father has not planted in me is uprooted right now in Jesus Name. I am complete and whole in Christ to the glory of God the Father.

For further study read:
John 5:17-20, John 14:8-14.

Doing the Word.
Shut out those accusing voices and receive your healing today.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION