Sunday 3 November 2013

WALK in your inheritance 2

“Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.”
1 Corinthians 2:12(KJV)


From our opening scripture today, I want you to notice that your divine inheritance which includes: forgiveness, healing, deliverance, soundness in your mind, in your spirit and in your body, preservation, safety, prosperity, etc. has all been freely given to you of God.

In other words, you do not need to pay for any of these things that are your inheritance as a child of God because someone has already paid the price for these things. That person is Jesus Christ.

I want you to know today, that Jesus’ death, paid for it all. It paid for your forgiveness, healing, deliverance, soundness in your mind, in your spirit and in your body, preservation, safety, prosperity, etc. Praise God.

Therefore, as a child of God, do not let the devil rob you of any of these things that has been freely given to you. The Bible says in Romans 8:32, “He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?”

Then Paul the Apostle, speaking by the Spirit in 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 says, “Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.”

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me the Power to become a child of God. I receive forgiveness for every short coming, thank you for healing, and health for my body, thank you for I have been delivered from the power of darkness, and every oppression of the devil. I am sound in my mind, in my spirit and in my body. I am preserved from all evil. I dwell safely in my going out, and in my coming in, and I live my days in prosperity in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Psalm 84:11, Psalm 91:1-16.

DOING THE WORD
Meditate on these truths, and think in line with the Word of God.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION