Thursday 28 November 2013

Pray in line with the word of God

“Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.” Hosea 14:2(KJV)

Our opening scripture is showing you how to pray effectively. It lets you know that when you pray to the Father, you ought to take with you words. In other words, when you approach the Father in prayer, you approach Him based on His Word.

This means that before you pray about any issue, make sure you get scriptures concerning that particular situation, if you want to get results.

Isaiah 41:21 says, “Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.” This shows you that when you pray, you've got to have strong reasons. These reasons that you bring are His Words from the Bible. You bring those Words that He has already spoken concerning that situation for which you are praying about, back to Him.

Isaiah 43:26 says, “Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.” The Lord is telling you here that when you pray, you have to use His Words to put Him in remembrance.

Remind Him of what He has said in His Word. Declare that Word back to Him in prayer. That is the way to get results when you pray.

You can be healed, you can get the money that you expect, only stand on the revealed word of God in the scriptures when you pray and you will see the manifestation in your life.

CONFESSION
The Word of God says in 1 Peter 3:9 that I have been called to inherit a blessing. Therefore, I declare that I am blessed in my body, I am blessed in my mind, every member of my family is blessed, I am blessed in my job and all that concerns me is blessed according to the Word of God. Amen.

For further study read
Psalm 33:9, Psalm 107:20, Mark 1:25-27, Luke 7:7.

DOING THE WORD
Read and declare the blessings in Deuteronomy 28:1-13 over your life.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION