Tuesday 12 November 2013

Speak the Word only.

“The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.” Matthew 8:8(KJV) 

Today, I want you to notice what was said by the centurion to Jesus. He said, “…speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.” This shows you that God's healing Power is vested in His Word. In other words, the Word of God has enough Power to heal your body from all sickness and disease.

The Bible says in Psalm 107:20, “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” If you will believe this today, that just as Jesus spoke the Word, and the centurion's servant was healed, you also can be healed by declaring the Word of God in 1 Peter 2:24 over your life.

Please make this declaration: “I declare that Christ Himself carried my sins in His body to the cross, so that I might die to sin and live for righteousness. I declare that by His wounds I have been healed. I declare that the Power of the Word brings healing and wholeness to every part of my being right now. In Jesus Name.”

Jesus said to the centurion in Matthew 8:13, “Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee.”

The word 'done' is from the Greek word 'ginomai' it means 'to make happen.' This means that it is what you believe, that will happen to you.


Therefore, if you believe, then pray this prayer of faith below:

Prayer.
Father in the Name of Jesus, I bind every foul spirit of sickness and infirmity, I declare that their power is broken over my body, right now. I receive my healing right now in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Isaiah 53:1-5.

Doing the Word
Thank God for your healing and well being.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION