Monday 11 November 2013

All sicknesses can be healed.


“And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.” Matthew 4:23(KJV)

From our opening scripture, we see that all kinds of sickness and disease can be healed by Jesus. So even if you were told that you have HIV or cancer in your body, fear not! You can be healed by Jesus today.

In Matthew 4:24, the Bible says, “And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.” 

From the verse we just read, the Bible says that Jesus healed all those that were brought to Him. Notice, He didn't just heal some of them, He healed all of them. This means that, Jesus Christ is willing to heal everyone that comes to Him  in faith today.

The Bible tells us in Matthew 14:14, “And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.”

 Sickness is a work of the devil, that is why God wants to heal you. The Bible tells us in Acts 10:38, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”

Prayer.
Dear Father I command every oppression of the devil in my life: in my body, in my blood, in my bones, in my mind, in my academics, in my family, in my business, in my home to be destroyed right now in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 

Matthew 12:15, Matthew 15:30-31, Mark 6:54-56.

Doing the Word

Fear not. Stand fast in your liberty in Christ.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION