Sunday 17 November 2013

You have a right to health 1

“Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.” Isaiah 53:4-5(KJV)

Do you know that Jesus Christ has fully paid for your healing and health? As a child of God, I want you to know that healing is your right in Christ Jesus.

I want you to know that, Jesus has borne your griefs, He has carried away your sorrows, His wounds paid for your transgressions, His bruises paid for your iniquities, His chastisement was so that you may have peace, and His stripes completely paid for your healing.

It’s important you know that satan has no right to keep you sick. Your right to health has been made available to you by the stripes of Jesus.

The Bible says in Isaiah 53:10(GNB), “The LORD says, "It was my will that he should suffer; his death was a sacrifice to bring forgiveness. And so he will see his descendants; he will live a long life, and through him my purpose will succeed.” So, what was God's purpose? Jesus said in John 10:10(AMP), “The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).” I want you to notice that, God wants you to have and enjoy life.

Therefore, since you cannot enjoy life living in sickness and disease, poverty, defeat and lack, I want you to reject them, but rather, lay hold of your inheritance in Christ, which includes; righteousness, peace, divine health, healing and prosperity, etc.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you for sending Jesus so that I might have and enjoy life. Therefore, I lay hold of my inheritance in Christ, choosing to walk in righteousness, peace, divine health, and prosperity always, in Jesus Name.

For further study read:
Hebrews 7:25.

DOING THE WORD
Keep renewing your mind to the truth of your abundant life in Christ.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION