Friday 15 November 2013

God loves you unconditionally

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
John 3:16(KJV)


Do you know that some people believe that, they are suffering today in sickness as payment for the sins that they committed in the past?

They have come to believe such because, they have not come to believe, and accept that, God loves them unconditionally. Therefore, they justify their sickness and pain because, they are still carrying the guilt of all the wrong things they have done. They find it difficult to demand for their healing because, they have not known and understood the gospel of salvation in Christ Jesus.

No matter who you are, or whatever sin you have committed in your past, I want you to know today, that God loves you. No, He does not love your sins and all the wrong doings of your past, but He loves you the individual, because you were made in the image and likeness of God.

God does not want you to perish, or to continue suffering under the oppression of the devil. That is why He sent Jesus. The Bible says in John 3:17, “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”
1 John 3:8 says, “... For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”

Therefore, if you will believe in Jesus and come to Him in faith and surrender to His love for you. You will receive eternal life into your spirit. That life in you will destroy the power of sin and every work of the devil including sickness and disease from your life.

If you are not born again, or you are a backslider, I encourage you to pray the prayer of salvation below:

PRAYER OF SALVATION
“O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day for my justification. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal savior. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit even now. I am free from the law of sin and death and every sickness and disease. In Jesus Name. Amen.”

For further study read:
Jeremiah 31:3, Luke 13:11-17, Romans 8:9-11.

DOING THE WORD
Let go of guilt and condemnation. Rest in God's love.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION