Wednesday 27 November 2013

Don't oppose yourself.

“A fool hath no delight in understanding, …” Proverbs 18:2(KJV)

From our opening scripture, we see that a fool is anyone who rejects knowledge. In other words, a fool is not necessarily someone who is mad, but it refers to someone who has consciously, or unconsciously rejected the knowledge of God's Word.

Friends, it is not necessarily how hard you work that determines success. But it is hard work with the right knowledge that produces the success you desire in every area of your life. (See Ecclesiastes 10:15)

Know that you will continue to oppose your own progress no matter how much you pray, as long as you continue to do things that are against the principles of God's Word.
I knew a lady who was trying to have a breakthrough, she was a member of a particular church where they have been praying for her to have her breakthrough. When I met her, I asked her a simple question, “Are you born again?” And she said, “no.”

Then I went on to let her know that unless she is born
again, she remains the property of satan. No matter how such an individual prays, they will only continue to oppose themselves if their lives is not in line with the Word of God. What such an individual needs to do is to get saved, because when you are saved, the Bible says you are delivered from the power, control and the Lordship of darkness and you are translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son.(Colossians 1:13)

Therefore, the first way out of any problem you have found yourself today is for you to be saved. So, if you are not born again, I will like you to pray the prayer of salvation below:

PRAYER OF SALVATION
“O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day for my justification. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal savior. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit even now. I am free from the law of sin and death and every sickness and disease. In Jesus Name. Amen.”

For further study read:
2 Corinthians 5:17, 1 John 4:4, 1 John 5:4-5.

DOING THE WORD
Get right with God. Don't oppose yourself.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION