Monday 2 June 2014

As He is

“… as he is, so are we in this world.”
 1 John 4:17(KJV)

Jesus was the physical manifestation of the possibilities of the divine life. So when you look at Jesus in the Bible, you are seeing what eternal life could do in you; because Jesus is the embodiment of eternal life; and as he is, so are we in this world.

Therefore as a Christian you have received eternal life, this means that you can live life like Jesus. If Jesus was in your situation what will He do? That is how you should think. Think differently because of the possibilities that are available to you in Christ. Don't think like a victim, you are a victor.

Always remember that you have been given all things that pertain unto life; therefore maintain that consciousness knowing that all that you need to live the same quality of life that Jesus lived is available to you.

God said to me, “As thy days, so shall thy strength be.” That is what I confess to my body whenever I feel exhausted. Child of God the victorious life is possible. So don't give up because of what you see, no, be convinced knowing that the Jesus life is possible today in the here and now of your existence.

CONFESSION
As He is, so am I in this world. I am a victor and I have overcome this world because I have the life of God in me. I have been given all things that pertain unto life, and as my day, so shall my strength be in Jesus Name.

For further study read:
1 John 3:1-3, 1 John 4:4, 1 John 5:1-5.

DOING THE WORD


Keep the Word of God in your mouth – talk like a victor not a victim.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION