Saturday 21 June 2014

The reality of God 2

“That was the true light, which enlighteneth every man that cometh into this world.”            
John 1:9(DRB)


Our opening scripture shows us that every one that is born into the world is conscious of the fact that God exists. They may deny it but they know that He exists. I remember Craig Cameron who had claimed to be an atheist in his earlier days, but he said one day while he thought on the existence of God, he came to the conclusion that there is a God. He said he thought to himself that if he keeps on denying the existence of God and he dies, that will be terrible for him, so he decided to get right with God, and he did.

Child of God, everyone knows there is a God even if they deny it, and the reason they deny the existence of God is because of the fact that if they do accept that God exists, they will have to be accountable to Him and that is what they dread, so that makes them live in denial.

Therefore if you are reading this today do not deny the existence of God. He is the creator of the world and He loves you, the Bible says in Acts 17:30-31(CEV) “In the past, God forgave all this because people did not know what they were doing. But now he says that everyone everywhere must turn to him. He has set a day when he will judge the world's people with fairness. And he has chosen the man Jesus to do the judging for him. God has given proof of this to all of us by raising Jesus from death.” 

CONFESSION
I believe in God and I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that Jesus is the true light and His light has flooded my heart with peace. I believe with my heart and I confess Jesus to be my Lord and personal Saviour. His death paid for my sins and He rose again on the third day for my justification. I've received Jesus into my heart, therefore by my faith I declare that I am a son of God, I am born again because I believe on His Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Jeremiah 10:10-13, Acts 17:23-30, Psalm 33:6-9.

DOING THE WORD
Reach out to someone today with the message of God's love.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION