Wednesday 18 June 2014

Change is commensurate to the word

“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
2 Corinthians 3:18(KJV) 

The Spirit of the Lord will only change you according to what you know in the Word of God. This change the scripture is talking about here is according to what you see or behold in the Word of God.

So if you are not listening to the Word of God, the Spirit of God has nothing to change you with.
In Genesis 1:2, the Bible says, “And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.” So we see that the Spirit of God was moving but nothing was created because there was no Word from God yet.

Therefore, if you want the Spirit of God in you to do wonders in your life and produce changes and transform your life, you would have to feed yourself with the Word of God by studying it and confessing it. It is what you confess that the Spirit of God will take and create in your life.

Your change is according to your exposure to the influence of God's Word and His Spirit. The Spirit of God always works with the Word of God in you. Therefore your change is commensurate to the Word of God in you.

CONFESSION
In the Name of Jesus I do not get sick because by the stripes of Jesus I was healed. In the Name of Jesus I declare that the wisdom of God is in my mind, I have more wisdom than all my teachers. In the Name of Jesus my tongue is as the pen of the reader writer, I speak the right words. My words are full of power and they minister grace to them that hear me always in Jesus Name.

For further study read:
Isaiah 57:19, James 1:21-26, 2 Corinthians 4:13

DOING THE WORD
Keep saying what you want to see in your life.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION