Wednesday 11 June 2014

WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?

“Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.” Hebrews 10:7(KJV)

Our opening scripture shows us that Jesus came to do the will of God as written in the volume of the book referring to the book of the law or the Bible as we call it now. Therefore as a child of God if you want to know the will of God for your life, it can be revealed to you from the Bible.

Jesus Christ was the manifestation of the perfect will of God because in John 6:38 Jesus said, “For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.” This shows us that Jesus came to do the will of God, not His own will. What about you, can you say that about yourself; that you are living for the will of God and not your own will?

So if you want to live in the perfect will of God for your life, the first step you need to take is to be born again.  Jesus reveals this in John 3:7(Good News Bible) where He said emphatically,  “…you must all be born again.” So if you are not born again, you can never fulfill the perfect will of God for your life no matter how good what you are doing is. You must first of all be born again; that is your access into God's perfect will for your life.

Therefore if you want to make Jesus the Lord of your life today and be born again, I encourage you to pray the prayer of salvation below: “O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day for my justification. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal savior. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit even now. I ask that you fill me with the knowledge of you will for my life in Jesus Name. Amen.”

INSTRUCTION
 Rededicate yourself today to living for the will of God just as Jesus exemplified for us.

For further study read:
John 4:34, John 5:30, Psalm 40:7-8,
Philippians 2:7-11.

DOING THE WORD
Humble yourself and embrace God's will for your life. Pray Colossians 1:9 for yourself

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION