Sunday 8 June 2014

You are blessed 1

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:”
Ephesians 1:3(KJV)


Today we see from our opening scripture that we have already been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. So as a Christian, stop waiting for God to bless you because God has already blessed you with all spiritual blessings.

The Christian that is waiting to be blessed is limited but the Christian that knows he is already blessed has the limits removed from his life. So he already has it made. Please make this confession out loud, say “I am blessed.”

The Bible says in Galatians 3:9, “So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.” 1 Peter 3:9 says, “… knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.” The blessing and the blessed life is your inheritance in Christ Jesus. You are already blessed. Therefore stop making statements like; “if God can only bless me.” Child of God, you are already blessed by God.

CONFESSION
 In the Name of Jesus I declare that Abraham's blessings are mine. I am blessed with wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I am blessed in my body, I am blessed in the city, the works of my hands are blessed, I am blessed with safety in my going out and in my coming in. My family is blessed, my finances is blessed, nothing shall be missing and nothing shall be broken. I and my household is blessed with peace, prosperity and health and the number of our days we will fulfill. Amen.

For further study read:
Deuteronomy 28:1-13, Genesis 12:2-3, Galatians 3:14.

DOING THE WORD
Confess the blessings in Deuteronomy 28:1-13 over your life and your family.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION