Tuesday 10 June 2014

The Word Blessing

“And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
 Genesis 1:28(KJV)


Our opening scripture today shows us that God's blessings are carried in His Word because the Bible says, “And God blessed them, and God said unto them,…” So the blessing was carried in the words God said to them.

Now if God wants to bless Wale Feso, how is He going to bless me? He says, “I have blessed you with my Spirit.” So I am blessed because He said so. Therefore because I know what God has said when He blessed me I have faith for the Word to manifest in my life.

When Melchizedek blessed Abraham in Genesis 14:18-20, He only spoke words over him. So when you find what the Bible says concerning you, you are finding your blessing because the blessing is your inheritance. Let me explain this with the scenario of a man whose father died. Prior to his death, lets assume that his father was the richest man in that country. When the lawyer comes to read the will his father wrote, whatever the will says belongs to him is automatically his inheritance legally. But he has to take those words as his strong reasons and use them to claim what was given to him by his father in spite of any opposition that comes to challenge the acquisition of his inheritance.

Therefore, God has given you His Word, use that Word to war a good warfare against the devil and every contrary circumstance or situation challenging your faith in the acquisition of your inheritance in Christ. So when the devil challenges you saying, “why are you not going to fall sick, are you not a human being?” Use the Word against him, tell him, it is written, “by the stripes of Jesus I was healed.” Always use the Will which is the Word of God to lay claims to all your inheritance in Christ and every opposition will bow to you.

CONFESSION
In the Name of Jesus I declare that by the blood of the lamb and by the Word of my testimony, I have overcome every negative opposition. I lay claims to all my inheritance in Christ. I am strong, the Word of God abides in me and I have overcome the wicked one. Amen.

For further study read:
1 Timothy 6:12-13, Deuteronomy 26:17-19, Deuteronomy 7:14, Psalm 115:12-15.

DOING THE WORD
Find what God has said concerning you in the Bible and declare it over your life.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION