Sunday 15 June 2014

You can do all things

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”
Philippians 4:19(KJV)


Our opening scripture shows you that there is no impossibility to you as a child of God. Therefore I will like you to make this confession out loud say, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. I have the life of God in me. if Jesus won't do it, I won't. If Jesus can do it, I can, because He is in me.”

If Jesus went for an interview, will He be scared? No. That same Jesus is in you today, so don't be scared because you can do all things through Christ which strengthens you. So what is that seemingly impossible thing you have to do, approach it with this new attitude and mentality knowing that you can.

Maybe you want to stop a bad habit. The first thing you have to do is to change that mentality that tells you it is not easy, and begin to think based on the Word of God. Meditate on Philippians 4:13 and keep telling yourself “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”

When the power of that Word overwhelms your mind, nothing shall be impossible unto you. This is because the Bible says in Romans 12:2, "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,..."

Therefore I encourage you to walk into new possibilities by the transformation and renewal of your mind by the word of God.

INSTRUCTION
Please pray Ephesians 3:16 for yourself today.

For further study read:
John 15:4-5, John 15:7, 2 Corinthians 3:4-5

DOING THE WORD
Meditate on Philippians 4:13 and keep confessing it over and over again to yourself today.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION