Thursday 5 June 2014

“And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:”
Genesis 12:2(KJV)


The word bless in our opening scripture is the Hebrew word 'barak' - it means to speak well over. In the New Testament we see the word bless used for the first time in Matthew 5:44 where Jesus said, “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, …” The word bless there is from the Greek word, 'eulogeo' – it also means to speak well over.

So the question you need to ask yourself is this, “has God spoken well over me?” And the answer is yes. Go to the Bible and you will find so many blessings that God has already spoken over your life. The reason some Christians are not seeing the blessing in manifestation in their lives is because when they see what God has spoken concerning them in the Word of God, they do not believe it; neither  do they lay claims on it and declare it over their lives.

Some others instead of them to simply believe the Word God has spoken concerning them, they are looking for some spectacular manifestation or maybe for an angel to appear to them and say, “Titilayo you are blessed.” They are like Thomas who  wants to see before he believes, but Jesus said in John 20:29, “…blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you because I know that you have blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Greatness is at work in me, greatness is upon my name and greatness is upon my seed in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Genesis 22:17-18, Genesis 24:35, Genesis 27:29.

DOING THE WORD
Always speak well over your life and all that has to do with you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION