Monday 23 June 2014

He already Provided 1

“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:”                       
2 Peter 1:3(KJV)


When you study the Word of God, you will always notice that when it comes to provision, God is always ahead of you. For instance in our opening scripture the Bible says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things …” If He has given unto  us all things, it means that the provision that everyone of God's children will ever require has already been made available and He is bringing us that knowledge through the Word today.

Again, you will notice that before God made Adam, all that Adam would ever need was already created and made ready for Him. So when man was created, his first day was a sabbath; because Adam was created on the sixth day according to the Bible (Genesis 1:27-31). So Adam's first day was actually the seventh day, the day of rest. Showing us that Adam was born into rest.

Therefore, as a child of God, when you got born again you were born into rest. It is important you have this knowledge and understanding in your spirit. Please say this out loud, “I was born into rest.” You have been born into a life of rest where all that you require has already been made available. Live your life with this knowledge because this knowledge will activate your faith which will cause your provisions to gravitate towards you.

CONFESSION
 In the Name of Jesus I declare that all things are ready unto me. All things that I require for life and godliness in mine. All my provisions are gravitating towards me freely. All God's benefits for me today are locating me by free course. I refuse to fear and I refuse to worry over anything because I have been born into a life of rest. Amen.

For further study read:
2 Corinthians 9:7-11, Psalm 23:1-6, Psalm 34:9-10,
Psalm 84:11

DOING THE WORD
Be specific and call forth what you want in the Name of Jesus and it will answer to you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION