Friday 6 June 2014

Sickness is not for you

“… Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.”
Matthew 8:17(KJV)


The Bible shows us in our opening scripture that Jesus already took away from us our infirmities and all our sicknesses. If Jesus took away my sickness, it means that I don't have any. If you believe that then make this confession out loud say: “Sickness is not for me.”

This is true because according to the Bible your sickness has been carried away by Jesus. If Jesus has carried away all your sickness, it therefore means that there is no sickness left for you to be sick with because the one you had has been carried away. So refuse to make confessions that makes it look like sickness is your possession because it is not.

Therefore from today stop making confessions like, “this my headache”, “this my malaria” or “this my waist pain” because of the way you feel. Sickness is not your possession, it is not yours. So instead of laying claims to any form of sickness, disease or pain, tell it to go in the Name of Jesus.

When you make the wrong confessions concerning sickness or disease by laying claims to them, you make it yours because your confession is your collection. What you confess is what you possess because you shall have whatsoever you say (Mark 11:23).

CONFESSION
 In the Name of Jesus, I declare that I do not get sick because Jesus Christ has carried away all my sickness, weakness and disease. The life of God in me makes me immune to every contamination and infection. Amen.

For further study read:
Isaiah 53:4-5, 1 Peter 2:24, Romans 8:11.

DOING THE WORD
Say only what God has said concerning your health.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION