Tuesday 3 June 2014

LIVE HOLY

“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, …” 
2 Peter 1:3(KJV)

Our opening scripture lets us know that all things that we need for life and godliness have been given unto us. The word godliness in our opening scripture is from the Greek word which also means holiness. This means that everything you need to live a holy life have been given to you.

Child of God a life of holiness is possible because you have been given all the ability you require to live a holy life. So in case you are one of those Christians who make statements like; “I don't know why I cannot live the Christian life, it is not easy.” It is because you are not taking advantage of what has already been given to you, because according to the Word of God, the power has already been given to you to live right.

Therefore know that the ability to live right is already in you. So you do not need to struggle to live right but instead yield to that ability already inside of you as a child of God empowering you to live right.

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you because I am strengthened with might according to the riches of your glory by your Spirit in my inward man. I am strengthened to do what I ought to do and to refuse to do what I shouldn't do in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Philippians 2:13, 2 Thessalonians 1:11-12,
2 Timothy 1:9.

DOING THE WORD
Pray Philippians 1:9-11 for yourself.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION