Wednesday 4 June 2014

THE REALM OF LIFE

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.” John 5:24(KJV)

Jesus said in our opening scripture that when you hear His words and believe in God who sent Him you have everlasting life. Having everlasting life or eternal life is having life as God has it. It is having the God-kind of life that Jesus brought to us.

The moment you got born again, you received the life and nature of God into your spirit. Being born again is an actual rebirth of the human spirit. In John 3:6-7 Jesus said, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.” This means that if you are born again, it means that your spirit has been reborn. Your spirit has been reborn with the life and nature of God in it.

Titus 1:2 says, “In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;” This means that God wanted us to have eternal life; the same quality of life that He has. Jesus Christ did not come to restore us back to what Adam had, because Adam did not have eternal life. Jesus Christ came to give us zoe – the life and nature of God Himself which was higher than what Adam had.

The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 15:45-47(AMP), “Thus it is written, the first man Adam became a living being (an individual personality); the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving spirit [restoring the dead to life]. But it is not the spiritual life which came first, but the physical and then the spiritual. The first man [was] from out of earth, made of dust (earthly-minded); the second Man [is] the Lord from out of heaven.”

CONFESSION
In the Name of Jesus I declare that I am a child of God, I am born again, I have the life and nature of God in me because Jesus is Lord over my life and I believe with all my heart that God raised Him from the dead on the third day for my justification. Amen

For further study read:
 John 10:27-28, Romans 10:9-10, John 3:14-16.

DOING THE WORD
Thank the Father who has given you eternal life.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION