Wednesday 16 October 2019

Go For Knowledge



“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge …” Hosea 4:6.

There are certain things you must do if you are going to increase your level of competence; one of them is to increase in knowledge. The reason why you still have the same level of relevance is because your level of competence have not grown. One way you increase your competence is through knowledge.

For instance, why do I wear suite when I preach? I found out that people who wear suites are more trusted than those who wear other kinds of clothing. In the research, I realized that is the reason bankers, investment firms, etc. wear suites. So that when they approach other people, they are more easily trusted than if they had dressed otherwise.

I increased my competence in that area because I increased my knowledge. Packaging matters. The way you dress to do what you do reveals the value and importance of what you do. I encourage you to carry out a research in your field of specialization as well.

Remember our opening scripture says, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge …” This means that the man without knowledge will fail, he will be brought low, he will be made dumb, silent, and perish, etc. Go for knowledge because it will increase your effectiveness. The Bible says in Proverbs 19:2, “Also, that the soul be without knowledge, it is not good …”

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You fill me with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
1 Chronicles 12:32, Job 36:12, Ecclesiastes 10:15.

Doing the Word
Do a research on what to do to increase your knowledge and competence.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION