Sunday 6 October 2019

Consecration 1.



“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.”
Acts 20:24.

If you are going to be successful as a leader, you must be consecrated to your call. Martin Luther King Jr. said, “The man that has nothing to die for is not fit to live.” Before I heard this statement, the Lord spoke to me in 1999 saying, “A man that has nothing to die for has nothing to live for.”

Consecration is an outright committal to the course and vision that God has given to you. Are you aware that many entrepreneurs do not get investments in their business because they have never made the committal? If you go before 'Angel Investors' in America, one of the things they ask is, “How much have you invested in your business personally?” They invest in people who have put  all they have in what they are doing because the proof of value is sacrifice; sacrifice of time, money and effort. If you cannot give your all to your dream, you don't believe in it. If you are going to succeed then you must put your all in that dream or vision of yours.

Pursue your dream with all you have. That focus will give you success. The Bible says, “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” James 1:8. You cannot succeed without focus. Until you make an unbending committal to the course and vision God has given to you, success will keep eluding you. Jacob said to Rueben his firstborn, “Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; …” Genesis 49:4a.

Everybody that is succeeding in whatever they do had made a no going back committal at one point. It is time for you to make such committal to what God has called you to do if you have not already done so.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that, “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”

For further study, read: 
Luke 9:23-24, Luke 17:33, Galatians 2:20,                   1 Corinthians 15:30-31.


Commit to your vision and God-given assignment with all you have.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION