Monday 21 October 2019

Recognize Your Calling 2



“Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.”
Isaiah 6:8.

Leadership is a calling. To be successful as a leader, you must live and do what you do with the consciousness that you have been called by God to do it. This is important because whatever God calls you to do, He empowers you to do it.

The Apostle Paul was successful as a leader because he knew and was conscious that he was called by God to do what he did. This was why he said in Galatians 1:15-16, “But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:”

What is your calling? When we say leadership is a calling, it is more than a call into the ministry, even though that can be your calling. You can have a call to be the President of your nation or to be the Governor of your state. That can also be your calling because when people like that get into such positions of authority, they shape history.

This is because your purpose not only defines your potential, it unlocks your potential. What is potential? Potential is unused possibility or capacity. Your potential is the ability, capacity or possibility in you which you have not yet used. There is something God has put in you because of your calling or purpose; that is your potential. This is why I encourage you to find your calling and purpose because when you know the purpose for your life, your potential is exposed.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You cause me to stand perfect and complete in all the will of God for my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read: 
Matthew 4:18-22, Acts 13:1-4, Acts 22:21,
Acts 26:16-19.

Doing the Word
Confidently stand in the calling you have received of God knowing that all of God's power backs you up.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION