Sunday 20 October 2019

Recognize Your Calling 1



“I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:”
Psalm 89:20.

Today, I will like to begin a recap on the process to becoming an effective leader that you have been learning this month. The first thing we looked at was that leadership begins with a calling. When you read through the scriptures, you will realize that all the men and women who became effective leaders were those who recognized their call to leadership.

Using Joseph as a case study, you will discover that from an early age, Joseph was aware of the calling on his life to lead. The Bible says in Genesis 37:5-11 (NKJV), “Now Joseph had a dream, and he told it to his brothers; and they hated him even more. So he said to them, "Please hear this dream which I have dreamed: There we were, binding sheaves in the field. Then behold, my sheaf arose and also stood upright; and indeed your sheaves stood all around and bowed down to my sheaf." And his brothers said to him, "Shall you indeed reign over us? Or shall you indeed have dominion over us?" So they hated him even more for his dreams and for his words. Then he dreamed still another dream and told it to his brothers, and said, "Look, I have dreamed another dream. And this time, the sun, the moon, and the eleven stars bowed down to me." So he told it to his father and his brothers; and his father rebuked him and said to him, "What is this dream that you have dreamed? Shall your mother and I and your brothers indeed come to bow down to the earth before you?" And his brothers envied him, but his father kept the matter in mind.”

Are you aware of God's calling upon your life to lead? Then apply yourself to the process and keep applying yourself to the process until you become, do and have all that God has ordained for you to be, do and have.

Prayer
Dear Father, today I ask that You grant unto me access to the grace for consistent commitment to personal development, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 

For further study, read:
Jeremiah 1:5-10, Matthew 4:19, Romans 1:1.

Doing the Word
It is time for you to acknowledge and step out in the direction you know God has called you.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION