Monday 20 January 2020

Meditate 2



“Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your
life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet
for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life
more than meat, and the body than raiment?”

Matthew 6:25.

What is a thought? A thought is an
unspoken word. When you think, you are
actually speaking in your heart, that is why the
Bible says in Romans 10:6, “… Say not in
thine heart …” This reveals that when you are
thinking, you are talking in your heart. Your
thinking is your self-talk.

Be careful what you think because God said in
Jeremiah 6:19, “… I will bring evil upon this people,
even the fruit of their thoughts …” So if you have
been thinking the wrong thoughts, you have to
change your thoughts. To do that you will need a
new software from the Word of God. Therefore, as
you study the Bible and meditate on the Word of
God, you are uploading a new software.

For instance, if things have been very challenging
for you as a Christian, I encourage you to take a
scripture like Colossians 1:27 and meditate on it.
The Bible says, “To whom God would make known
what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among
the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of
glory:” When you read such a verse, think upon it and
say to yourself, “Christ is in me.” Now if Christ
is in you, will He have an accident when He travels?
If Christ is in you, will Christ be broke? 1 John 4:17
says as He is so are you in this world. Will He owe
rent? No! So if Christ is in you, your rent should be
paid. When you contemplate the Word of God in
this manner, you are meditating.

I encourage you to meditate and let the Word of
God fill your heart until it completely influences
your thoughts and shapes your mindset.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that Christ is in
me and I am in Christ. Christ and I are linked
together. As He is so am I in this world. I have
the mind of Christ; mental sagacity that
surpasses human intelligence. Christ is my life
therefore I cannot be killed. The number of my
days I will fulfill. All grace, every favour and all
earthly Blessings are gravitating towards me, in
Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 77:12, Psalm 139:17-18, Jeremiah 29:11.

Doing the Word
Meditate on 2 Corinthians 5:17, “Therefore if
any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old
things are passed away; behold, all things are
become new.”

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
         +2348951204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION