Friday 3 January 2020

What Is A Vision? 1



“Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he
that keepeth the law, happy is he.”
Proverbs 29:18.

Today, I will be teaching you about vision.
What is a vision? A vision is the mental image of
a preferable future. In other words,
what do you see yourself becoming this year? It is
important you clearly write this out because it will
help you develop a clear strategy for making the
most out of the year. Without a clear strategy, the
year will not amount to much for you because there
are no definite targets you are reaching for.

According to our opening scripture, without a
vision, the people perish; this means that they run
wild. A vision helps to give you focus.

A vision is an unfolding of a divine plan. God is a
planner; He has a plan for your year, your month,
your week and even your day. This is why you need
to know God's plan for the year so that you can
partner with Him. God does not want you to do
your own thing. I learnt from a man of God that
man's plan has no guarantee of success, but God's
plans has no possibility of failure. So it is important
you find God's plan because God's plan is already
blessed.

Nehemiah said in Nehemiah 2:12, “And I arose in
the night, I and some few men with me; neither told
I any man what my God had put in my heart to do
at Jerusalem: …” In this context, we can say a vision
is what God has put in your heart to do. So, what has
God put in your heart to do? Start doing it and God
will back you up.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You fill me with an
understanding of the times so I can always do
the right thing at the right time, in Jesus' Name.
Amen.

For further study, read
John 2:5, John 5:19, John 9:4, Hebrews 10:7.

Doing the Word
I encourage you to write down everything God
has put in your heart to do this year.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
         +2348951204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION