Saturday 18 January 2020

Renew Your Mind



“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of
power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
2 Timothy 1:7.


When you think evil thoughts, you
empower the works of the devil over
your life. As long as you are living in fear of the
devil and you are a Christian, it reveals
that in your mind, you actually think that the devil
has more power than God. That is what is limiting
you and the power of God from working on your
behalf.

Witchcraft did not originate from Africa, it started
with human nature. In my study of Europe, I
discovered that there was a time when witches
were being killed there, meaning that witches also
exited in foreign lands. Yet Africans are so afraid
of witches, thereby empowering them to wreak
havoc over many lives. From today, I encourage
you to put away such thinking that exalts the devil
from your mind if you are a Christian. Instead
renew your thinking in line with the Word of God
in Isaiah 54:17 which says, “No weapon that is
formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue
that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the
Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the
Lord.”

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare according to the
Word of God that greater is He that is in me than
he that is in the world. I declare that I am born of
God, therefore I have overcome this world.
There is no magic charm, no witchcraft that can
work against me in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
2 Corinthians 10:3-6, 1 John 4:4, 1 John 5:4.

Doing the Word
As a child of God, you are the true Israel of God,
so I will like you to please read and meditate on
Number 23:23a (GNT) and personalize it by
making the confession below until it forms a
mindset in you, “There is no magic charm, no
witchcraft, That can be used against me.”

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
         +2348951204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION