Tuesday 14 January 2020

Personal Growth 5



“Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and

instruction, and understanding.”
Proverbs 23:23.

Today, I want to challenge you to upgrade
your level of thinking by reading good Christian books.
This is important because if
your results are going to change, your thinking and
your mindset has to change first. Permanent change
is impossible without first of all changing how you
think.


I read a very interesting book by Scot Anderson
titled, “Think like a billionaire”. As a leader, I
recommend you read this book. Leaders empower
others to do what they do. Leaders empower others
to become like them or even better than them. Are
you a leader?

Get into the Word of God for yourself. Paul said to
his son Timothy in 1 Timothy 4:13, “Till I come, give
attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.”
He also said to him in 2 Timothy 2:15, “Study to
shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that
needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the
word of truth.”

Paul himself was a man who gave attention to
reading as seen in his words to Timothy in 2
Timothy 4:13 (NLT), “When you come, be sure to
bring the coat I left with Carpus at Troas. Also
bring my books, and especially my papers.”

Therefore, I challenge you to prioritize your
personal growth through mind renewal and
mental development.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You grant unto me
insight and wisdom into the knowledge of You,
in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Proverbs 4:5-7, Daniel 9:2, 2 Timothy 3:15-17.

Doing the Word.
Read at least a book this month in the area
where you want to grow and renew your mind.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
         +2348951204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION