Saturday 21 May 2016

Biblical prosperity

Saturday, May 21st
Biblical prosperity.

“Remember, I will be with you and protect you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done all that I have promised you."”                  
Genesis 28:15(GNB)

Biblical prosperity is a result of supernatural influence. You must realize that God is enough; He is all you need, with Him you can have all your dreams come through. What He said to Jacob in our opening scripture is what He says to you today, “I will not leave you until I have done all that I have promised you.” Amen.

You are not disadvantaged. You can prosper anywhere you are for God is with you. Remember that He will be with you and protect you wherever you go. Therefore you can prosper under any circumstances. Nothing and no one can stop your success. Isaiah 54:15 says, “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.”

You can prosper inspite of the world's system. Do not copy them. Prosperity requires divine partnership. So recognize that everything you do can be done in partnership with God. You are not alone; expect to prosper in all that you do. You can prosper wherever you are irrespective of negative conditions. Biblical prosperity is not limited by negative circumstances, it triumphs over negative circumstances.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank you because you are with me therefore I am prosperous. According to your Word, You will be with me and protect me wherever I go. You will not leave me until every good word you have spoken to me has been brought to fruition in my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Genesis 26:1-3, 6, 12-14, Genesis 31:6-9, Deuteronomy 31:6.

Doing the Word
Be conscious of God's divine backing in all you do.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION