Thursday 26 May 2016

Connect your business

Thursday, May 26th
Connect your business.


“Jacob vowed a vow: "If God stands by me and protects me on this journey on which I'm setting out, keeps me in food and clothing, and brings me back in one piece to my father's house, this GOD will be my God. This stone that I have set up as a memorial pillar will mark this as a place where God lives. And everything you give me, I'll return a tenth to you."”                      Genesis 28:20-22(MSG)

Today, I want to teach you to partner with God for business exploits. In order for you to do this effectively, not only should you tithe as an individual, your business should also tithe. If you are a Christian business man, you cannot have a business that tithes and sinks. Tithing is what connects your business to God and God's economy. If you are not a tither you will limit the ideas and innovations that come to you as a Christian business man.

Why should you partner with God in business? To understand why, you must first of all understand that partnership is a shared responsibility. Therefore a partner is someone with a shared responsibility in a business venture or enterprise. In this context, when you are partnering with God, it means that you are relying on God for the supply of the insights and ideas your business should operate with.

Why is this important, the Bible says in 1 John 5:4, “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” This means that any idea that comes from God is an inevitable success.

God is not a failure and He has never failed, therefore partnering with God in business puts you on the path of sure success in your business endeavors. Therefore every idea you get from God is a failure proof idea. Jacob was able to succeed in his business and was able to outsmart his boss Laban who tried to cheat him several times because he got his ideas from God, therefore he was able to produce business exploits inspite of the challenges he faced in his day. (See Genesis 31:7). You also can do the same even as you learn to partner with God.  

Prayer.
Dear Father in the Name of Jesus, I realize that tithing is partnering with You. I choose to be a partner with You even in my business to experience business exploits in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Deuteronomy 14:22-23, Job 1:10, Genesis 30:25- 43.      

Doing the Word
As you vow to tithe, ask the Lord to give you ideas for business exploits.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION