Sunday 1 May 2016

Financial Abundance

Sunday, May 1st
Financial abundance.

“And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth. But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.”
Deuteronomy 8:17-18

In this month's devotional you will be learning about financial abundance and how to access it according to the Word of God. What is finance? Finance is the art and science of making money, spending, monitoring, saving and managing it. Finance also means money available or belonging to a government, business, group or person. What is abundance? Abundance can be referred to as more than enough. Therefore, we will be focusing on how to have more than enough in our finances.

Why does God want you to have more than enough? God wants you to have more than enough in your finance as a Christian because He wants you to be able to help the poor. This is important because one way you can help the poor is by not becoming one of them.

Therefore, if you are a child of God reading this today I want you to know that it is God's will for you to prosper even in your finances. Stop seeing  yourself as the poor. You are not the poor. You have already been made rich and abundantly supplied in Christ. That should be your mentality and the way you see yourself because that is your true identity in Christ according to the scriptures. See 3 John 1:2, 2 Corinthians 8:9.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I choose to see myself as you have made me in Christ. I declare according to the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, for though He was rich, yet for my sake He became poor, that I through His poverty might be rich. I declare that I am rich and I daily abound in all good things, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Proverbs 10:22, Genesis 24:35, Job 22:21-25.

Doing the Word
Count your blessings, and thank the Father for His faithfulness.



0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION