Sunday 15 May 2016

God wants you to prosper

Sunday, May  15th
God wants you to prosper.

“Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.”
Isaiah 48:17

Our opening scripture shows us that God teaches us to profit and He leads us in the way that we should go. This means that when we are following the leadership of God's Spirit in our lives we will never fail. This is because God is interested in our success. There are lots of people who do not know that God is interested in their success so they find it difficult to trust God.

3 John 2 says, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” God desires your prosperity.
Jeremiah 29:11(NIV) says, “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” God wants you to prosper. He has plans to prosper you. His plans for you include giving you the future you hope for. Jeremiah 29:11(MSG) says, “I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out--plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.” The Contemporary English Version puts it this way, “I will bless you with a future filled with hope--a future of success, not of suffering.”

Prayer.
Dear Father, I believe in your plans for me. I ask that your plan for prosperity, care and success is brought to fruition in my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 16:5-6, Job 22:22-25, Psalm 23:1-6.


Doing the Word
Follow the guidance of the Spirit in all that you do.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION