Monday 2 May 2016

Life in Abundance

Monday, May 2nd
Life in abundance.

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
John 10:10

According to our opening scripture, God wants us to have life more abundantly. The word abundantly in the Greek means, to overflow, superfluous, etc. Therefore, when we are talking about abundance we are talking about having more than enough.

John 10:10 in the Amplified Bible says, “The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).” God does not steal from you, neither does He kill or destroy, instead He wants you to have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

The Bible lets you know who kills; he is the thief, satan, the devil. Therefore, it is when God withdraws His grace from a person that the devil can destroy that life. The Bible lets us know in Exodus 12:23 that the Lord stopped the destroyer from slaying the children of Israel, but He did not prevent the destroyer from slaying the Egyptians.

God's grace preserved the children of Israel from the destroyer. That same grace is upon you today if you are born again and it will preserve both you and your household from the destroyer and every financial drought in the land. According to the Word of God in Luke 10:19, nothing shall by any means hurt you. Amen.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me zoe; your very life and nature. By Your life in me, I am preserved from the destroyer, and nothing shall by any means hurt me all my days; in my going out and coming in, in the city or in the field, in my laying down and rising up. I live life in abundance; to the full, till it overflows, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
John 3:16-17, John 3:36, Romans 8:31-32.

Doing the Word
If you want to be born again, please pray the prayer of salvation on page 68.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION