Saturday 28 May 2016

Live for your purpose

Saturday, May 28th
Live for your purpose.

“GOD made everything with a place and purpose …” Proverbs 16:4(MSG)

To become a true success in life, you must learn to guide your life by the purpose for which you were born and not by selfish ambition. I did a research on businesses and I discovered that most of the thriving businesses were businesses that were run based on a God's given vision or the individual believes that the business they are doing is the purpose for which they were born.

Live for your purpose because God brought you into this world to make a remarkable difference in your generation. Therefore, I want you to know if you are reading this today that you were not born to pass through time without making a remarkable difference. You were born to make a remarkable difference.

So how are you going to make this difference that God has ordained for you? You cannot succeed in becoming all that God has ordained for you outside of His will for your life. Secondly, you cannot know His will for your life unless you let Him guide you into His will.

The Bible says in Isaiah 30:21, “And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.”

Entering into God's will for your life begins with having a vital relationship with God by being born again. Therefore, if you are reading this devotional today and you are not born again, I will like to give you the opportunity to get born again and begin a fresh start in your walk with your heavenly Father by praying the prayer of salvation below;

Prayer of Salvation.
“O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that you raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal savior. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit and I ask that you fill my heart with the knowledge of your plan and purpose for my life even now. Amen.”

For further study, read:
Jeremiah 29:11, Proverbs 19:21,
Colossians 1:16(MSG)

Doing the Word
Do not compromise living for your purpose for any human ambition or gain.



0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION