Tuesday 31 December 2019

Love The Lord



“He that hath my commandments, and keepeth
them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and
will manifest myself to him.”
John 14:21.

There is an anointing you will not walk in
without loving God. Jesus said in our opening
scripture that when you love Him
and keep His commandments, the Father will love
you, He (Jesus) will love you and will manifest
Himself to you.

In Matthew 10:37 Jesus said, “He that loveth father
or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he
that loveth son or daughter more than me is not
worthy of me.” Do you know I love my Lord more
than my father and my mother? I remember there
was a time I had to make a decision on my call after
my graduation and I had to stick with the Lord even
though my father wanted me to work in Shell. I
choose to go all the way with the Lord full time
because that was what He wanted. Today, I have no
regrets.

I also heard of Benny Hinn's story, how his father
told him, “Benny, renounce this Jesus or I will
disown you.” He refused to renounce Jesus and
though his father dealt with him seriously he still
did not renounce Jesus. At the end, God gave him
such a unique anointing in his twenty's that
Kathryn Kuhlman carried in her sixty's. He was
able to access such an unusual anointing by His
love for God.

Now you know why I told you at the beginning of
today's devotional that there is an anointing you
will not walk in without loving God.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare the Lordship of
Jesus over my spirit, my soul and my body. I
surrender my mind, my will, my emotions, my
heart and my body to please and honour You all
my days, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 45:7, Hebrews 1:8-9, James 2:23-24,
1 John 2:5, 1 John 3:18-24.

Doing the Word
Love God above all else.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
+2348951204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION