Tuesday 31 December 2019

20 Confessions for 2020



1. I am blessed and highly favored.
2. Good things are supposed to happen to me.
3. All things are working together for my good
4. I find favor wherever I turn
5. Goodness and mercy follows me everywhere I go
6. I am deeply loved by God
7. I am precious and special to God
8. God cares about me watchfully and affectionately
9. My steps are ordered by the Lord
10. I meet only those I am ordained to meet
11. I am a blessing wherever I go
12. My words build, my words edify
13. People sense love in my presence . People feel love in my touch. People hear love in my voice
14. I am a soul winner. I win others to Christ
15. God’s healing power flows through me. I heal the sick. I cast out devils
16. I have dominion and authority over all the powers of darkness
17. I am a winner everyday because I am more than conquerors through Him that loved me
18. I am a success going everywhere to happen
19. My life is getting better and better
20. God shall lift me higher and higher

Preserving the Faith of the Fathers For Future Generations

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION